Skip to content
- Siriwon Taewijit and Thanaruk Theeramunkong. Exploring the Distributional Semantic Relation for ADR and Therapeutic Indication Identification in EMR, in Proceedings of the workshops at the 14th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI Workshop 2016), August 22-26, 2016, Phuket, Thailand, pp. 1-12. (Best Presentation Award, PRICAI 2016 Workshop).
- Uraiwan Buatoom, Thanaruk Theeramunkong, and Waree Kongprawechnon. Parallelizing Singular Value Decomposition using Overlapping Folds and Regression for High-Dimensional Textual Data, in Abstract book of the Eleventh International Symposium in Science and Technology 2016. July 26-28, 2016, Kansai University, Japan. (only abstract and poster) (Poster Presentation Award)
- Ilya Ardakani, Waree Kongprawechnon, Thanaruk Theeramunkong, Pished Bunnun, Tsuyoshi Isshiki, and Anita Manassakorn, Parameterization of Limbus Distance in Van Herick Method’s Angle Closure Glaucoma Diagnosis, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems (IC-ICTES 2016) 20-22 March 2016, Bangkok, Thailand, ID-73, (Best Paper Awards, ICICTES 2016)
- Ilya Ardakani, Thanaruk Theeramunkong; and Waree Kongprawechnon (2015). Traffic congestion identification using Bayesian inference on Gaussian mixture models. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Knowledge Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS 2015) [CD-ROM], 12-14 November 2015, Phuket, Thailand, pp. 116-127. (Best Student Paper Awards and Best Presentation Awards, KICSS 2015)
- Ilya Ardakani, Thanaruk Theeramunkong; Waree Kongprawechnon; Wasan Pattara-atikom; and Tsuyoshi Isshiki (2015). Traffic congestion classification using artificial neural networks. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Knowledge Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS 2015) [CD-ROM], 12-14 November 2015, Phuket, Thailand, pp. 525-535. (Best Poster Award, KICSS 2015)
- Ketui, Nongnuch, Theeramunkong, Thanaruk and Onsuwan, Chutamanee, A Rule-Based Method for Thai Elementary Discourse Unit Segmentation (TED-Seg), in Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems, pp. 195-202, Melbourne, Australia, November 8 – 10, 2012.
- Eakasit Pacharawongsakda and Thanaruk Theeramunkong, Improving Classifier Chains for Multi-label Classification using Dual Space Reduction, Proceedings of The 6th International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems, Beijing, China, October 22-24, 2011, pp. 104-111.
- Kittiphattanabawon, Nichnan and Theeramunkong, Thanaruk, Relation Discovery from Thai News Articles using Association Rule Mining, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, LNCS-5477, Springer-Verlag, April 2009, pp. 125-136 (The Pacific Asia Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics 2009 (PAISI-09), Bangkok, Thailand, April 27-30, 2009).
- Techo, J., Nattee, C. and Theeramunkong T., A Corpus-based Approach for Automatic Thai Unknown Word Recognition using Group-based Evaluation by Ranking, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS’08), December 22-23, 2008, Hanoi National University of Education (HNUE), Hanoi, Vietnam, pp. 90-97.