LNCS/LNAI Post-proceedings Policy
- Regular papers and some selected short papers will be published in LNCS/LNAI post-proceedings
- Only the papers that were presented during the conference are considered.
- The additional fee of THB1500/THB1800 is required for each accepted paper to be published in the post-proceedings. (We are going to ship one copy of the post-proceedings to the corresponding author.)
- Each accepted paper should be revised, so that at least 20% of its content is different from the original one.
- The maximum of 12 pages is allowed for each paper.
- The authors have to provide all source files, and follow Springer’s manuscript submission guidelines (available at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html).
If you have any questions, please contact cholwich [AT] siit.tu.ac.th.