- Please submit the conference paper through our online paper submission system (KICSS2010 system): http://itpe.siit.tu.ac.th/kicss2010/users/login
- Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files.
- The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
- The following steps show how to submit a paper for reviewing.
- Login to KICSS2010 system as an author. ( If you don't have an account yet, please register. )
- Click 'Submit a New Paper' and complete the form.
Instructions for authors
- 4 to 8 pages should be submitted for reviewing. Camera-ready paper should be a maximum of 8 pages.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTeX for authors. Please download, and follow the instructions (PDF) to write your manuscript.
Instruction for authors (LNAI post-proceedings)
The post-proceedings of KICSS 2010 will be published in Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) which is a topical subseries of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Authors are required to submit their papers with quality improvement in the Springer LNCS Format. For more information, please visit "Information for LNCS Authors".
Read carefully Springer's instructions on preparing the manuscript before you submit the final version.