Proceedings will be published by TAIST Tokyo Tech Program, National Science and Technology Develop- ment Agency (NSTDA). The first page should include the paper title, the names and the complete mailing addresses of all authors, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author. Each paper should consist of up to 200-word abstract, up to 5 keywords. All the text, figures and reference must be between 4-6 double-column A4 pages with font size of 10 points. Authors MUST use IEEE manuscript submission guidelines (available at http://www.ieee.org/authors.html) for their initial submissions. All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format only, using the conference management tool. The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
- Please submit the conference paper through our online paper submission system (ICICTES 2014 system): http://saki.siit.tu.ac.th/icictes2014/index.php/users/login
- Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files.
- The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
- The following steps show how to submit a paper for reviewing.
- Login to ICICTES 2014 system as an author. ( If you don't have an account yet, please register. )
- Click 'Submit a New Paper' and complete the form.