Call for Papers
The Seventh International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems (ICICTES2016)
March 20-22, 2016
The 7th annual International Conference of Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems (IC-ICTES 2016) is established to provide an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all embedded system-related areas including ubiquitous computing, pervasive computing, embedded system design, development of new HW/SW-related theories and techniques in embedded systems, information and communication technology for supporting development of embedded systems, and information and communication technology used in embedded systems. The conference website is at http://www.siit.tu.ac.th/~icictes16
The conference calls for research papers reporting original
investigation results of research and development on real embedded
system applications and their system development. Topics in IC-ICTES
2016 are listed below, but not limited to:
A. Embedded system architecture: Multiprocessors, reconfigurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, network-on-chip, real-time systems, embedded microcontrollers.
B. Real-time systems: All real-time related aspects such as software, distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, real-time OS, task scheduling, multitasking design.
C. Embedded hardware support: System-on-a-chip, DSPs, hardware specification, synthesis, modeling, simulation and analysis at all levels for low power, power-aware, testable, reliable, verifiable systems, performance modeling, validation, security issues, real-time behavior and safety critical systems.
D. Embedded software: Compilers, assemblers and cross assemblers, programming, memory man- agement, object-oriented aspects, virtual machines, scheduling, concurrent software for SoCs, distributed/resource aware OS, OS and middleware support.
E. Hardware/software co-design: Methodologies, test and debug strategies, real-time systems, speci- fication and modeling, design representation, synthesis, partitioning, estimation, design space exploration beyond traditional hardware/software boundary and algorithms.
F. Testing techniques: All aspects of testing, including design-for-test, test synthesis, built-in self-test, embedded test, for embedded and system-on-a-chip systems.
G. Application-specific processors and devices: Network processors, real-time processor, media and signal processors, application specific hardware accelerators, reconfigurable processors, low power embedded processors, bio/fluidic processors, Bluetooth, and hand-held devices.
H. Industrial practices and benchmark suites: System design, processor design, software, tools, case studies, trends, emerging technologies, experience maintaining benchmark suites, representation, interchange format, tools, copyrights, maintenance, metrics.
I. Embedded computing education: Curriculum issues, teaching tools and methods.
J. Emerging new topics: New challenges for next generation embedded computing systems, arising from new technologies (e.g., nanotechnology), new applications (e.g., pervasive or ubiquitous computing, embedded internet tools) and new principle (e.g., embedded Engineering).
K. Embedded System Applications: All ranges of applications on embedded system, including speech processing, image processing, network computing, distributed computing, parallel computing and power conversion.
L. Automotive Engineering: Automotive design, new challenges on development of autoparts and automatives, safety engineering, fuel economy/emissions, vehicle dynamics, NVH engineering, automotive performance, shift quality, durability/corrosion engineering, package/ergonimics engineering, climate control, derivability, program timing, assembly feasibility, automotive embedded systems.
Special Session on Smart Grids
Prospective authors are also invited to submit original contributions on all aspects of smart grids covering the following, but not limited to, topic areas: smart cities, energy-aware systems and technologies, micro-grids and macrogrids, energy management and storage in grid system, advanced metering infrastructure and smart meter technologies, cyber security and privacy on smart grid, communication and networks for smart grid management and end user software for smart grid, mobility issues in smart grid, wireless networking for smart grid, smart grid standards, teseld trials, smart grid modeling and applications.
20 December 2015, Paper Submission deadline
20 January 2016, Notification of acceptance
19 February 2016, Camera-ready submission
19 February 2016, Early Registration
20-22 March 2016, ICICTES 2016 Conference
- Akinori Nishihara, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Hiroaki Kunieda, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Somkit Lertpaithoon, Thammasat University
- Anamai Damnet, Kasetsart University
- Sarun Sumriddetchkajorn, NECTEC
- Manabu Okumura, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Somnuk Tangtermsirikul, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Peerayuth Chansethikul, Kasetsart University
- Omjai Saimek, NSTDA
- Nobuhiko Sugino, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Thanaruk Teeramunkong, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Teerayut Horanont, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Ekawit Nantajeewarawat, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Pisut Raphisak, Kasetsart University
- Usana Tuntoolavest, Kasetsart University
- Teera Phatrapornnant, NECTEC
- Kamol Kaemarungsi, NECTEC
- Gun Srijuntongsiri, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Srijidtra Mahapakulchai, Kasetsart University
- Tsuyoshi Isshiki, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Lizhuang Liu, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bunyarit Uyyanonvara, SIIT, Thammaset University
- Pakinee Aimmanee, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Sasiporn Usanavasin, SIIT, Thammaset University
- Nguyen Duy Hung, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Chalie Charoenlarpnopparut, SIIT Thammasat University
- Prapun Suksompong, SIIT Thammasat University
- Teerasit Kasetkasem , Kasetsart University
- Wiroonsak Santipach, Kasetsart University
- Kanokvate Tungpimolrut, NECTEC
- Toshiaki Kondo, SIIT, Thammasat University
- Somsak Kittipiyakul, SIIT Thammasat University
- Denchai Worasawate, Kasetsart University
- Miti Ruchanurucks, Kasetsart University
- Waree Kongprawechnon, SIIT Thammasat University
- Wirat Chinnan, SIIT, Thammasat University
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center
- ECTI Association
- IEEE Thailand Section
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University (http://www.siit.tu.ac.th)
Department of Electrical Engineering, Kasetsart University (http://www.ee.ku.ac.th)
Tokyo Institute of Technology (http://www.titech.ac.jp)
Any question can be sent to process at :
Waree Kongprawechnon Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University, Thailand Phone: +66-2-501-3505 ext. 5008 Fax: +66-2-501-3505 ext. 5025 Email: icictes[at]siit.tu.ac.th