The Second Asian Conference on Defence Technology& The First Pacific Rim International Workshop on Defence, Safety, and Security Technology
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ACDT 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review process.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered as a full registration by the early registration deadline; otherwise, the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- The order of the authors on the submitted paper must exactly match in number and order the authors typed into the online submission form.
Instruction for Authors
- Papers must be submitted via the "online paper submission system"
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of 4 to 6 pages in length. There must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
- All submitted papers must conform to the double-column format of IEEE templates provided below.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTeX and DOC for authors. Please download and follow the guideline from IEEE to write your manuscript.
- All submitted papers must include “Index Terms” following the Abstract.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference.
No related posts at this moment.Show All Announcements
|September 04, 2015||Paper Submission|
|November 20, 2015||Acceptance Notification|
|December 04, 2015||Camera-Ready Submission|
|December 15, 2015||Early Registration|
|January 21 – 23, 2016||ACDT 2016 Conference Period|
Display time according to :