|International student |
|International author ||$375||$425|
|International participant |
|Thai author and student |
|฿ 6,000||฿ 7,000|
|Thai participant |
|฿ 6,500||฿ 8,000|
|Extra conference CD|
|Extra welcome reception ticket|
|Extra conference dinner ticket|
- Every conference paper requires at least one Regular conference registration or one Regular Student conference registration.
- A Regular Conference Registration Fee covers (1) conference proceedings and program book, (2) access to conference sessions and (3)
coffee breaks and lunch during October 24 - 25, 2013, (4) reception on October 23, 2013, and (5) banquet on October 24, 2013.
- A Student Conference Registration Fee covers everything as Regular Conference Registration Fee.
- For those who register as international students, and pay the international student's registration fee, please email your student ID,
together with the registration form, to the conference email to proof your student status.
- Every conference Paper requires the registration. One registration fee is limited for a maximum of two papers, without an extra charge.
The registration of the 3rd paper, if any, requires another registration fee.
- For international conference participants who will pay the registration fee via bank transfer, please instruct your local bank that you would like the recipient
to receive the entire transfer fund. That is, you will be responsible for the transfer fees charged by your local bank and the recipient's bank.
- For hotel reservation, visit http://saki.siit.tu.ac.th/EPPM2013/front/show/conference-venue
for instruction. If any problem, please contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest you to stay at the Sukosol Hotel, our conference venue. The hotel gives us a very special room rate.
- If you have any problem, please contact us through email: email@example.com
For an AUTHOR, please fill in the copyright transfer form, SIGN on it, SCAN it and ATTACH the scanned file online when you submit the CAMERA-READY manuscript.
The advanced registration MUST be done online. Anyway, we also attach the detail of registration as the Registration Form below. This is for your REFERENCE.
EPPM2013 Registration and Copyright Transfer Forms
For reference purposes.
EPPM2013 Registration Form
EPPM2013 Copyright Transfer Form
Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration but can nominate a representative to present their paper. Ohter delegates can cancel registration
but will be no refund on cancellation.